Develop Your Own
"It is planning not gambling that produces profit and security!"
Marcus Aurelius (121 - 180)
Meditations on Stoic Philosophy
Basic information about investing is one of the most powerful tools you can use to find success in the market.
Stock brokers are your link to information in the stock market.
They will recommend whether to buy or sell shares, help you get the necessary information, develop your investment plan and check the performance of your holdings.
Always remember the following seven critical facts:
- If investment success was easy, everyone would be wealthy!
- Focus on the long term:
Ttrying to make a "fast buck" is the fastest way to lose money!
- Understand and believe that your two major enemies are panic and greed!
- Realize that, depending on personal attitudes, the market is always either "half-full" or "half-empty"!
- Never invest on "tips!"
- Nobody can see the future! And finally,
- The rich rule over the poor and the borrower is the servant to the lender!
By now, if you think you are ready ...
Make an investment plan with the help of the following ten basic rules, and do put it into action:
Continue to the Next Page