Developing Trading Strategies
- Sometimes it takes several years to recognize the obvious.
- The simpler it looks, the more problems it hides.
- If anything can go wrong, it will.
- If anything can't go wrong, it will.
- If you know something can go wrong, and take due precautions against it, something else will go wrong.
- You will never run out of things that can go wrong.
- Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
- The less you do, the less can go wrong.
- You can never tell which way the train will go by looking at the track.
- Always assume that your assumption is invalid.
- You never know how soon it is too late.
- When things go wrong, don't go with them.
- If you are in a hole, stop digging.
Following Trading Strategies
- Being punctual means only that your mistake will be made on time.
- A good place to start from is where you are.
- To learn from you mistakes, you must realize that you are making mistakes.
- Experience is what causes you to make new mistakes instead of old ones.
- The best defense against logic is ignorance.
- If you enjoy what you are doing; you are probably wrong.
- Things go wrong all at once, but things go right gradually.
Customer Service of Financial Sites
- If you don't know the answer, someone will ask the question.
- You don't have to explain something you never said.
- If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
- Be kind to everyone you talk with. You never know who's going to be on the jury.
- Never be too right too often.
- The only changes that are easily adopted are changes for the worse.
- The less you have to do, the slower you do it.
- Always do exactly what your boss would do if he knew what he was talking about.
- The e-mail never comes when you have nothing to do and finally, always remember that ...
The Less You Say ...
The Less You Have to Retract!